Little Stream Nursery is looking for a passionate and dedicated Homeroom teacher to join their team!
Teachers must be native English speakers and be qualified to teach the early years. We are seeking someone motivated, organized, creative and a good team player. We also expect the candidate to be able to plan activities in all areas of development, organize her classroom and be confident to talk to parents. References will be appreciated.
Teaching and Learning:
- Plan and implement a program that encourages the physical, social, and cognitive development of each child and that follows the STREAM-based policies and philosophy of the school
- Organize and supervise a balance of quiet and active play-based learning activities (such as reading, construction, cooking, music, dancing etc.)
- Adapt the program to the needs of the individual child with concern for his/her interests, special need, talents, and individual style and pace of learning
- Utilize all available resources to provide an educationally sound program, including visits from community helpers, creative themes, etc.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that enables and fosters a love of learning
- Liaise with parents on the progress of their children’s growth and development both in person and via our user-friendly Little Stream Nursery online application
- Keep records and monitor progress of all students in your homeroom for use in planning for individual needs of each child
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, and energetic – capable of helping children reach their full potential
- Support and care for each child with dignity and respect
- Work with other professional staff members to plan and implement activities that carry out the philosophy of the school and accepted early childhood education practices.
- Be respectful and cooperative as a member of a team
- Help each child to become aware of his/her role as an integral member of a group
- Consider the individual child in relation to his/her diverse cultural background
- Establish a positive relationship with parents of the students
- Attend all staff meetings, parent programs and orientations
- Participating in recommended training programs, conferences courses, and other activities that ensure professional growth
- Maintain a physical environment in the classroom that is inviting and conducive to learning and which lends itself to the teaching of developmentally appropriate activities.
- Be responsible for ensuring a classroom atmosphere that is conducive to learning, fun, and positive interaction between children
Cache level 3 or equivalent
Native English speaker
Flights, Medical Cover
send your cv and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org