Here WhichSchoolAdvisor.com lists the incentives schools new schools are offering. If we have missed your school, please do write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our list...
1. Foremarke - Founders fees
These apply to students joining the school until September 2016. Current fees range from AED 65000 - 85000. From 2016, fees rise to AED 90,000 to 98000. Still very much in the premium range, but a significant, significant discount to those who will join later.
2. GEMS have various schemes. In existing schools (as well as the new ones), they have a "refer a friend scheme". Upon completion of the registration and attendance of the friend's child, the referrer receives either a 4% discount on their own child's fees or a cash-back payment of the 4%. GEMS parents who pay for fees using the GEMS NBAD credit card, get a discount of up to 4% on the fees.
3. GEMS new schools all have discounted rates and most advise what they are:
- New Millenium Al Khail - there is an unspecified reduction currently.
- GEMS Firstpoint - FS1 to year 8 - KHDA approved fees AED 38,000 to AED 55,000; current year fees AED 30,400 to AED 44,000
- GEMS Metropole - FS1 to year 8 - KHDA approved fees AED 33,000 to AED 44,000; current year fees AED 26,400 - AED 35,200
- GEMS Wellington Al Khail - FS1 to year 9 - approved fees AED 52,000 to AED 85,000; 20% discount for child 3 and 50%
discount for child 4.
4. Nord Anglia - FS1 - year 9 - For families who registered before 1st September 2014, fees range from AED 52,000 to AED 75,000; families who registered
after 1st September will pay AED 60,000 to AED 80,000. Discount of 5% for child 3 and 10% for child 4+
5. Capital School - FS1 - year 6 - 2014 fees - AED 26,000 to AED 37,000. 2015 fees - AED 30,000 to AED 42,000. 5% discount for second child (this could be higher).
6. Safa Community School - FS1 to year 8 - Approved fees - AED 47,000 to AED 65,000; 2014 - AED 38,500 to AED 55,000
7. Ontario Canadian International School – not one but 2 discounts, plus a further (unspecified) one for Canadian students – pre-KG – Grade 6 approved fees AED 40,000 – AED 66,700; special discounted fee for 2014/15/16 – AED 34,500 to AED 60,275. Limited time discount (unspecified which period) AED 30,000 to AED 58,000.
8. Kings – the exception to the rule! Kings Dubai (Umm Suqeim) FS1 to year 6 fees are AED 36,203 to AED 55,096; Kings Al Barsha and Nad Al Sheba AED 50,200 to AED 63,700.