Core Focus: To demonstrate consistent, exemplary classroom practice through planning, delivery, assessment and behaviour management.
• To ensure that the vision and values of the school are articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all Year/ Department subject personnel.
• To strive to be a model for excellent classroom practice, teaching, learning assessment and behaviour management.
• To utilise effective strategies for the delivery of subject specific lessons and personal development programmes
• To welcome class observation and professional review meetings as a route to continual improvement through target setting, objective advice and self-reflection.
• To promote ‘same-day’ constructive communication with parental queries, complaints and requests.
• To produce accurate and punctual ‘teaching and learning’ and assessment documentation.
• To plan lessons with key life skills, articulated and explained.
• To indicate pathways to student progress and to celebrate student achievement through high quality class and corridor displays and submissions to the school magazine.
• To track students’ progress meticulously through challenging examinations, regular continuous assessments and to report progress and attainment accurately to Line Managers, SLT and Parents.
• To oversee the security and wellbeing of students at arrival and dispersal, at study and at play.
• To maintain ongoing, well-presented, documented evidence of achievement from each student.
• To promote a ‘recognition by results’ environment that motivates good examination performance.
• To participate in staff meetings and attend professional development sessions.
• Work proactively with SEN and EAL Department and behavioural intervention to ensure that all children access the curriculum as fully as possible.
• To organise and participate in parent-teacher meetings, in co-curricular activities (on- and off-site) and events that benefit the school and its students.
• To be sensitive to the cultural and religious standards of the UAE.
Should have a Bachelors Degree in Education or Masters Specialism in the Subject. Preference will be given for those candidates who have prior experience in teaching GCSE's, AS/ A Levels
Flights, Medical Cover
Education allowance for children
Please send in your applications with a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org