We all know just how valuable and impactful children’s early childhood experiences are. Deciding whether our little ones area ready to make the leap to ‘big school’ comes with mixed emotions and lots of questions.
To help parents tackle this issue, we have brought together some of the UAEs’ leading early education teachers and leaders to share their insights.
Representing three UAE schools, we have:
Together our panellists discuss:
• What are the very first signs my child is ready for school?
• Is there a right age to start school?
• Is age 2 too young to start school?
• What is the difference between school and nursery?
• What can I do to help my child prepare for school?
• What should I do if I think my child really isn’t ready for school?
We at WhichSchoolAdvisor.com believe that parents deserve the best possible information to make choices around their child's education. We hope that this episode of WSA TV will help you to make an informed decision about whether the time is right for your child to start school.
We'd love to hear your feedback on WSA TV! What are the topics that you would like to see us discuss with education experts? Get in touch and let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Please NOTE, we mute the volume by default. Please move your mouse over the video and you will see a volume bar at the bottom right of the window.