Kindly find the current fees and availability for St. Joseph's Institution International.
|Grade Int'l / UK||2020/21||2021/22|
|KG 1 / FS2||SGD 30,890||No data|
|KG 2 / Year 1||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 1 / Year 2||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 2 / Year 3||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 3 / Year 4||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 4 / Year 5||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 5 / Year 6||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 6 / Year 7||SGD 30,890||No data|
|Grade 7 / Year 8||SGD 28,250||No data|
|Grade 8 / Year 9||SGD 28,250||No data|
|Grade 9 / Year 10||SGD 28,998||No data|
|Grade 10 / Year 11||SGD 28,998||No data|
|Grade 11 / Year 12||SGD 32,986||No data|
|Grade 12 / Year 13||SGD 29,896||No data|
Additional fees include a non-refundable application fee of $1,070, a non-refundable enrolment fee of $3,210 and an annual development levy from $2,516.
We provide five types of scholarships:
1. Overseas - up to 6 merit-based means-tested students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka & Philippines are awarded either a 2 year (IB Diploma) or 3 year (Grade 10 Foundation Course & IB Diploma) scholarship.
2. Overseas - up to 2 merit-based students from Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri Lanka & Philippines and are awarded a 2 year IB Diploma scholarship.
3. Singaporean Citizen / Permanent Resident - up to 8 merit-based means-tested scholarships for the 2 and 3 year IB Diploma.
4. Singaporean Citizen / Permanent Resident - up to 2 merit-based scholarships for the 2 year IB Diploma.
5. Singapore Citizen - up to 4 Lasallian scholarships to be awarded to students from the Singapore Lasallian schools. The scholarship will be awarded for a 6-year term from Grade 7 through to the end of the IB Diploma in Grade 12.
For enquiries, please email the Admissions Office at email@example.com
St. Joseph's Institution International has not released its availability information to WhichSchoolAdvisor.com. Kindly contact the school directly for more information. Contact information may be found here.
St. Joseph's Institution International is a Best of school, a ranking determined by parent surveys on the site. It can be found in the following Best of rankings:
If you are the owner or the principal of the school and note any inaccuracies, or would like to update data, you can now open an account with us. You will also be able to add admissions availability per year group, and advertise current job vacancies. This is a free service. Please help us keep prospective parents up to date with your latest information.
Are you looking for a place for your child, and want help from our school consultants? If so, click on the link below, and we will forward your request for information to the school or schools of the same type that we are confident have availability. This is a free service for our readers. Request Information