IB vs A Level: Where to Study in Hong Kong?

One of the most common questions when it comes to choosing an international secondary school in Hong Kong is whether to study the IBDP or A Levels. To help you make that decision, we've rounded up the schools offering the two curricula and looked at the programmes offered, their performance and cost.
IB vs A Level: Where to Study in Hong Kong?
By Carli Allan
Do your children attend a Hong Kong school? Take our survey and help other parents.
WhichSchoolAdvisor's annual school survey.

Which schools offer A Levels in Hong Kong?

The GCE Advanced Level or International A Level is a secondary school leaving qualification in the UK and an international school qualification worldwide. Students normally sit three A Levels, but some sit four, and others as few as two.

These international schools offer GCE/International A Levels:

California School
Diocesan Girls' School
Discovery Bay International School
Harrow International Hong Kong
Kellett School (Kowloon Bay)
Korean International School
Sear Rogers International School
St Paul's College
St Paul's Convent School (Secondary Section)
YMCA of Hong Kong Christian College

Next: Which schools are more affordable? IB or A Levels?

0 Schools Selected
keyboard_arrow_down keyboard_arrow_up
Your selection Clear All